If you are interested in purchasing or have already purchased the uLite, you may be wondering where to begin and how to set the light up. Here is a quick breakdown, item by item, of how to setup the uLite, setup the light stand, mount the uLite to the stand, put in the lamp, attach the diffusion panel, extend the light stand and tilt the uLite.
uLite Step-by-Step Instruction
The actual uLite kits comes with a DVD of instruction, but if you have purchased individual uLite heads, these videos are for you.
- Step 1: Setting up your uLite softbox
- Step 2: Setting up your light stand
- Step 3: Mounting your uLite softbox
- Step 4: Putting the lamp in your uLite
- Step 5: Attaching the diffusion panel
- Step 6: Extend your light stand
- Step 7: Tilting the uLite
*Note: the instruction for the lamp section is the same for units containing a Photoflood lamp.
If you are interested in more education on this product or have questions about something we did not cover on the uLite in these videos, please be sure to let us know in our Contact Us section of the website.